Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in a trading halt until the earlier of the start of normal trading on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, or when the announcement is released to the market.
Before the halt shares were up more than 30% to 15 cents and have risen from 4.1 cents at the close on April 7.
Strong lithium results
In June, the company received strong and broad lithium results from RC drilling at the Danaya zone of the Goulamina project, including:
- 64 metres at 1.85% Li2O from 121 metres;
- 81 metres at 1.47% from 63 metres;
- 72 metres at 1.73% from 125 metres;
- 57 metres at 1.38% from 57 metres and 35 metres at 1.48% from 162 metres;
- 38 metres at 2.00% from 74 metres;
- 46 metres Read More – Source