The company is also undertaking its first pass testing of a series of new high-ranked exploration targets (Montague gold deposit, Whistler target, Achilles target and Kashmir prospect) which will comprise:
- Reverse circulation (RC) drilling programs designed to expand the resources at both the Whistler and Montague Gold deposits;
- RC drilling to test the northern extensions of the strongly mineralised Achilles Target, including the high-grade S-Bend prospect;
- A maiden RC drilling program at the highly prospective 1.8 kilometres long Kashmir Prospect on the eastern margin of the Montague Dome;
- RC and aircore drilling at several new, high-ranked exploration targets generated from the recent program of data collection and assessment; and
- Completion of the high-successful soil geochemical sampling program over the northern area of the Montague Dome.
Project-wide interpretation of datasets
Following the recent hiatus in field activities due to COVID-19 restrictions, Gateway completed a project-wide compilation and interpretation of all existing datasets.
This process has allowed a much greater understanding of not only the existing deposits but also the broader geological controls oRead More – Source