Results from the most recent diamond drilling programs (2005-2010) include:
- 7.20 metres at 159.03 g/t gold, from 63.80 metres (BTT-L54) including 4.50 metres at 253.6 g/t gold from 64.30 metres;
- 1.65 metres at 215.55 g/t gold, from 26.00 metres (BTT-L58);
- 4.40 metres at 75.25 g/t gold, from 75.05 metres (MC2009-E57);
- 0.80 metres at 244.00 g/t gold, from 42.10 metres (BTT-1053);
- 5.30 metres at 34.12 g/t gold, from 71.50 metres (BTT-1058); and
- 1.10 metres at 152.66 g/t gold, from 21.30 metres.
Mineral Creek Property prospect map
The Mineral Creek Gold Property is on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, about 10 kilometres east of the town of Port Alberni and was acquired by Tempus together with the Blackdome-Elizabeth Gold Project last year.
The property consists of 42 contiguous mineral claims totalling 9,877.29 hectares.
All 42 mineral claims are owned 100% by Tempus subsidiary Sona Resources, and have no underlying royalties.
The property is readily accessible by an extensive network of all-season logging roads.
Mineral Creek has a long history of gold mining, dating back to the late 1800s where placer gold was mined from Mineral Creek and China Creek, and from several adits along the Mineral Creek Fault Zone, where gold was mined from high-grade gold-quartz veins.
Drilling in the 2000s included a total of 216 diamond drill holes for 37,503.6 metres and identified 6 gold zones.Read More – Source