Alkane Resources Ltd (ASX:ALK) has intersected 49 metres at 8.71 g/t gold from 218 metres in resource definition drilling at San Antonio and Roswell prospects south of the Tomingley Gold Operations (TGO) in Central West NSW.
The initial 60,000-metre drilling program is nearing completion with assays received for a further 13,000 metres for inclusion in a maiden resource calculation for San Antonio as well as infill drilling at Roswell to upgrade inferred resources to the indicated and measured categories.
Roswell deposit, which is around 3 kilometres south of the TGO, has an inferred resource of 7.02 million tonnes at 1.97 g/t for 445,000 ounces.
The 49-metre intersection at Roswell also included 2 metres at 60.5 g/t from 243 metres.
Other notable Roswell intersections:
- 25 metres at 7.15 g/t from 186 metres, including 1-metre at 38.9 g/t from 187 metres;
- 3 metres at 3.30 g/t from 168 metres,
- 4 metres at 9.67 g/t from 196 metres;
- 29 metres at 2.90 g/t from 207 metres; and
- 23 metres at 1.82 g/t from 244 metres.
Highlights from San Antonio:
- 15 metres at 4.33 g/t from 141 metres, including 3 metres at 12.4 g/t from 144 metres;
- 15 metres at 7.43 g/t from 147 metres;
- 7 metres at 1.97 from 184 metres;
- 18 metres at 1.51 g.t from 201 metres; and
- 8 metres at 3.08 g/t from 236 metres.
San Antonio intersections
Second phase infill drilling underway
The first phase of San Antonio drilling is now complete and final assays are pending.