Legend Mining Ltd (ASX:LEG) is a nickel explorer, focused entirely on the emerging Fraser Range province in Western Australia.
Euroz Securities has initiated coverage on Legend with a speculative buy recommendation and an 8 cents per share price target.
Following is an extract from Euroz research report on Legend:
- We like the Nickel thematic: Growing battery demand at the margin adding fundamental supply-demand imbalances driven by traditional consumption but a lack of upstream discovery and development;
- This is further nuanced by economic bias towards Nickel Sulphide as the ore source for battery grade Nickel Sulphate;
- LEG represents a concentrated Nickel Sulphide exploration strategy, focused exclusively on the emerging Fraser Range belt;
- LEG is the second largest tenement holder with nearly 3,100km2 of ground;
- Mark Creasy and Independence Group NL (ASX:IGO) account for over 40% of LEGs register and are key JV partners in several of LEGs permits;
- Consequently, LEG benefits significantly from the respective in-house technical capabilities of IGO and Creasy Group;
- We unashamedly point to the SIR.ASX success story as evidence of exploration leverage for junior explorers;
- Regional discovery by either LEG or other active operators in the Fraser Range Read More – Source