The shortlist for the 2019 Travel Pride Champions has been revealed.
Find out who is on this year's shortlist for the 2019 Travel Pride Champions
A total of 15 individuals have been shortlisted for the accolades for their work in championing diversity and travel.
From creating diversity and inclusion training modules for agents to helping establish gender-neutral toilets, TTG was both inspired and impressed by the incredible work of individuals throughout travel.
One shortlisted Travel Pride Champion discussed how he had curated holiday brochures for people with disabilities, while another expressed her frustration at the lack of black LGBT+ travellers featured in travel marketing, so decided to tackle this by launching her own travel agency to cater for the black queer community.
The 2019 Travel Pride Champions shortlist:
- Sarah Louise Maultsaid, Celebrity Cruises
- Melissa Tilling, Funway Holidays
- Peter Vella, Malta Tourism Authority
- Roger Lehner, Regent Exhibitions Ltd
- Lindsay Garvey Jones, Holiday Extras
- Nick Wood, Hovertravel
- Chris Etheridge, SLC Representation
- Fleur Stafford, Flight Centre
- Jonathan Fletcher, Cruise Holidays UK
- Maurice Crowe, American Express
- Nick Harding-McKay, Travel Designers
- Charles Hopkinson, Dragoman
- Catherine Bethell, South of the Border Travels
- Brighton Muluswela, BushLife Africa Safaris>Read More – Source